Safety & Maps
- In order to participate in the Charity Event " Riding the Gr. Feldberg against Cancer" please be aware that wearing a fitting BIKE HELMET during the ride is at all times MANDATORY.
- In order to participate in the Charity Event " Riding the Gr. Feldberg against Cancer" please be aware that it is at all times MANDATORY to have a recharged mobile phone with you in case of an emergency.
- If you are not yet 18 years of age, we will need a written consent from your parents/guardian prior to beginning the bike ride. And one of your parents must ride with you. A form will be provided with the e-mail with final information, which will be sent to all participants ca. 1 week before the event.
- The German traffic laws (Strassenverkehrsordnung or StVO) must be upheld by all participants at any time.
- Be aware that you will be asked to sign a waiver to relieve the organisors of any liability if you are involved in an accident, or indeed may be the cause of one.
OTHER GUIDELINES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Always bring a bottle of water with you for the duration of the ride. This does not only apply to hot days, but in general, as your body will dehydrate during strenuous physical activity. Remember to also drink water after the event
- Upon arriving at the top of the Gr.Feldberg it is recommended that you change into dry warm clothing. It may feel cold when you body cools down after the ride.
M A P S
|Versichtserklärung, Deutsch||Waiver, English|
|Elevation profile RRP||Route overview RRP|
|Elevation profile GPSIES||Route overview GPSIES|
|Chris Helding from www.outdoor-cycling.com prepared the maps.|